When nuclear fuel is sent from powerstations to reprocessing, a simple procedure is used which now has been carried out safely more than 14'000 times.
Latest Science and Education Free Videos (page 3)
A nuclear flask made out of 280 tons of solid steel. It is important that these flasks are safe so they are tested extensively!
Watch what happens when a mixture of water and cornstrach is shaken at various speeds and frequencies.
The potential between two lines is 500kV, that's half a megavolt! At these potentials the air molecules get ionized and the air transfers electricity creating an impressive electric discharge.
This video shows action much slower than you see on television or with your eyes.
Most Viewed Science and Free Education Videos (More)
|DNA Replication Process||HIV Replication and Life Cycle||Rats Laugh When You Tickle Them||Everything You See is Fake||A Video of Molecules|
|Viewed 163405 times||Viewed 117832 times||Viewed 95526 times||Viewed 80542 times||Viewed 62989 times|
Search Videos and Lectures
- HIV Replication and Life Cycle
- Neutrophil Chemotaxis
- Neutrophil Chemotaxis Chasing a Bacterium
- Rats Laugh When You Tickle Them
- DNA Replication Process
- A Video of Molecules
- Sodium Reacts with Four Acids
- Formation of Aluminum Bromide
- Exothermic Iron-Oxide and Aluminum Reaction
- Rotation, Seasons and Surface of Planet Mars
- Check out:
- My Free Science Lecture Blog
- Richard Feynman Physics Lectures
- Carl Sagan Videos
- Hawking Videos
- MIT: Introduction to Algorithms
- dedicated server
- Online Help in Physics, Chemistry, Math and many other Science subjects at AssignmentExpert.com.