When potassium is heated is starts reacting with oxygen. Since air is mostly oxygen, the reaction happens pretty quickly and it starts burning.
Latest Science and Education Free Videos (page 7)
A small amount of lithium is heated and it reacts very quickly with oxygen creating a burst.
Lithium reacts with chlorine, a violent reaction happens and lithium starts to burn instantly.
The ice bomb illustrates the fact that the volume of ice is greater than the volume of an equal mass of liquid water.
On one of the Moon missions, NASA astronauts decided to prove Galileo Galilei right.
Most Viewed Science and Free Education Videos (More)
|DNA Replication Process||HIV Replication and Life Cycle||Rats Laugh When You Tickle Them||Everything You See is Fake||A Video of Molecules|
|Viewed 144587 times||Viewed 106828 times||Viewed 88637 times||Viewed 73502 times||Viewed 57218 times|
Search Videos and Lectures
- HIV Replication and Life Cycle
- Neutrophil Chemotaxis
- Neutrophil Chemotaxis Chasing a Bacterium
- Rats Laugh When You Tickle Them
- DNA Replication Process
- A Video of Molecules
- Sodium Reacts with Four Acids
- Formation of Aluminum Bromide
- Exothermic Iron-Oxide and Aluminum Reaction
- Rotation, Seasons and Surface of Planet Mars
- Check out:
- My Free Science Lecture Blog
- Richard Feynman Physics Lectures
- Carl Sagan Videos
- Hawking Videos
- MIT: Introduction to Algorithms