Since sodium reacts slower than other alkali metals, the reaction is so intense. It just burns for a while.
Latest Science and Education Free Videos (page 8)
Sodium is a chemical element which has the symbol Na (Latin: natrium), atomic number 11, atomic mass 22.9898 g/mol, oxidation number +1.
Watch how a "marshmallow" is made using just a few chemical elements.
A piece of heated potassium is placed in chlorine. The reaction is violent and instantaneous which causes it to burn.
Potassium is a chemical element. It has the symbol K (Latin: kalium) and atomic number 19.
Most Viewed Science and Free Education Videos (More)
|DNA Replication Process||HIV Replication and Life Cycle||Rats Laugh When You Tickle Them||Everything You See is Fake||A Video of Molecules|
|Viewed 163387 times||Viewed 117817 times||Viewed 95507 times||Viewed 80522 times||Viewed 62981 times|
Search Videos and Lectures
- HIV Replication and Life Cycle
- Neutrophil Chemotaxis
- Neutrophil Chemotaxis Chasing a Bacterium
- Rats Laugh When You Tickle Them
- DNA Replication Process
- A Video of Molecules
- Sodium Reacts with Four Acids
- Formation of Aluminum Bromide
- Exothermic Iron-Oxide and Aluminum Reaction
- Rotation, Seasons and Surface of Planet Mars
- Check out:
- My Free Science Lecture Blog
- Richard Feynman Physics Lectures
- Carl Sagan Videos
- Hawking Videos
- MIT: Introduction to Algorithms
- dedicated server
- Online Help in Physics, Chemistry, Math and many other Science subjects at AssignmentExpert.com.