Neutron slams into the nucleus of a heavy element which causes a nuclear fission creating two ligher elements (fission products) and more free neutrons.
Latest Science and Education Free Videos (page 9)
This video shows what different colors the alkali elements burn.
The experiment "Volcano" is created using just ammonium dichromate which when burned creates this spectacular volcano effect.
Nitrogen triiodide, also called nitrogen iodide, is the chemical compound with the formula NI3.
Sodium does not react easily with oxygen at a room temperature so it has to be heated up a little for the reaction to start.
Most Viewed Science and Free Education Videos (More)
|DNA Replication Process||HIV Replication and Life Cycle||Rats Laugh When You Tickle Them||Everything You See is Fake||A Video of Molecules|
|Viewed 165213 times||Viewed 119028 times||Viewed 96359 times||Viewed 81731 times||Viewed 63644 times|
Search Videos and Lectures
- HIV Replication and Life Cycle
- Neutrophil Chemotaxis
- Neutrophil Chemotaxis Chasing a Bacterium
- Rats Laugh When You Tickle Them
- DNA Replication Process
- A Video of Molecules
- Sodium Reacts with Four Acids
- Formation of Aluminum Bromide
- Exothermic Iron-Oxide and Aluminum Reaction
- Rotation, Seasons and Surface of Planet Mars
- Check out:
- My Free Science Lecture Blog
- Richard Feynman Physics Lectures
- Carl Sagan Videos
- Hawking Videos
- MIT: Introduction to Algorithms
- dedicated server
- Online Help in Physics, Chemistry, Math and many other Science subjects at AssignmentExpert.com.