The ice bomb illustrates the fact that the volume of ice is greater than the volume of an equal mass of liquid water.
Free science and education videos in category Physics (page 2)
This video presents dark solitons in a trapped Bose-Einstein condensate decaying into quantum vortex rings.
The most known people who participated in the conference were Ervin Schrodinger, Niels Bohr, Werner Heisenberg, Auguste Piccard, Paul Dirac, Max Born, Wolfgang Pauli, Louis de Broglie, Marie Curie,...
This science video contains:
This video is from 1981. The interview is also the subject of Feynman's book The Pleasure of Finding Things Out.
The best physics lecturer Walter Lewin makes another wonderful physics demonstration after having read a lecture on batteries.
Search Videos and Lectures
- HIV Replication and Life Cycle
- Neutrophil Chemotaxis
- Neutrophil Chemotaxis Chasing a Bacterium
- Rats Laugh When You Tickle Them
- DNA Replication Process
- A Video of Molecules
- Sodium Reacts with Four Acids
- Formation of Aluminum Bromide
- Exothermic Iron-Oxide and Aluminum Reaction
- Rotation, Seasons and Surface of Planet Mars
- Check out:
- My Free Science Lecture Blog
- Richard Feynman Physics Lectures
- Carl Sagan Videos
- Hawking Videos
- MIT: Introduction to Algorithms
- dedicated server
- Online Help in Physics, Chemistry, Math and many other Science subjects at AssignmentExpert.com.